DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure
4Internet, LLC abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). 4Internet, LLC responds to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by 4Internet, LLC and that is claimed to be infringing.
Before filing a notice, please be aware that 4Internet, LLC does not control content hosted on third party websites and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to request the content removed.
Before serving a Notice of Infringing Material, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA (and other applicable laws) and the penalties for filing a false notice, which can include the payment of attorney fees. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice. For your convenience, the text of the DMCA can be found online at: https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Copyright Agent. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- The copyright holder's contact information, including mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit 4Internet, LLC to locate the material, such as the URL of the material on the 4Internet, LLC controlled website;
- Include the following statements in the body of the DMCA Notice:
I declare that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
I declare under penalty of perjury that all of the information in this DMCA Notice is accurate and that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Send the written communication to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Attn: Copyright Agent
8275 South Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89123.
Last updated: July 24, 2019.